Ask a Question - or - Return to the Spiritual Warfare Forum Index

Question Title Posted By Question Date
Strange things Mary Wednesday, June 19, 2019


Is it possible that an electrical appliance or all the electrical in a home could be infested?

I've been having trouble with my air conditioner not shutting off properly and tripping a circuit breaker. This has happened many times. I've noticed that sometimes this has happened when I begin to pray.

One time I literally picked up my Rosary and the breaker tripped. Another time I was writing an email to a friend about praying the Office when my electricity went out and another time again I picked up a spiritual book and was going to read it when my electricity inexplicably went out. One evening I picked up the Little Office and my lights flickered and I heard a noise that sounded like thunder. I texted my next door neighbor and asked if she had heard anything. She replied that she hadn't heard anything but her lights flickered.

Finally, in my recent air conditioner issues I started lighting a blessed candle and using Holy Oil to make the sign of the Cross on the thermostat. When I did that I noticed the AC seems to work normally. I've also tried sprinkling Holy Water around and on at least one occasion the lights flickered.

I live in an RV, which I own, but I havent had blessed. What can I do to stop this harrassment? I was thinking about doing the Enthronement of the Sacred Heart. Would that be sufficient, do you think?

Thanks in advance.

Question Answered by Bro. Ignatius Mary, OMSM(r), LTh, DD

Dear Mary:

You need to do the things I mentioned in my previous answer. I would certainly have the RV blessed by a priest.

God Bless,
Bro. Ignatius Mary

For information on how to receive help see our Help page. We suggest that before contacting us directly for help you try the Seven Steps to Self-Deliverance. These self-help steps will often resolve the problem. Also our Spiritual Warfare Prayer Catalog contains many prayers that may be helpful. If needed you can ask for a Personal Consultation.